Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Q & As
Because there some Anonymous that I can't reply.
I have to answer them here.

  1. Someone said I'm crazy - A : Yes, abit.
  2. P said I'm very free --- A : No, infact I'm very busy . I just happen to see the Bad Habits & I'm not a biker.
  3. nhyone said they are careful -- A : Who don't know they are careful ? I know too. But accident can happen even you are careful or else it will not be call accident. Right ?
Now my question . Have anyone seen an accident involving a bike and a little girl on a bicycle before . Of course on the pavement. She was crying and scream very painful . How do feel ? If you kids share the pavement with these bikers. I took photos email to the town council. The next day they put some sign that doesn't works very well. Because my biker are blind.

By the way anyone interest in a Blog against car driver here's a good one

http://parkingidiots.blogspot.com/


2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider that HDB or URA does not provide ENOUGH legal parking spots for motorcycles. Case in point - Yishun 10. There are underground carparks and MSCPs available with many parking lots for cars, but very limited for bikes.

Try counting the number of bikes parked there... then compare it to the number of available lots for bikes.

Another thing is the distance. Yishun 10 has no bike lots within a short distance, so the bikers resort to getting on the pavement.

Car drivers have it easy in this area. You have to see the flip side of the coin.

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are the kid in your story. Still have a bike phobia,hah! Pity you.

Nvm buck up, one day you will overcome your fear. Don worry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home