Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Drunken public nuisance urine into rubbish bin..


On the 30th Jun at about 4.30am I was awaken by the some noise.
Than I saw across the street were some drunken mens making a fool of themselves.
I believe someone staying nearer have called the police.
Awhile later police came..
They question them , took particular and left after about 15mins.
Just when I thought everything had ended ...
One of them walked over to the rubbish bin and ease himself...
Beside being indecent exposure...
Imagine later part of the morning when the "karang Guni" came looking for cans they'll be in for a smelly surprise..
Such inconsiderate behavour should be tolerated..

2 Comments:

At Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

 
At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:06:00 AM, Blogger stomponli said...

Now I know why my estate void deck near to those dustbin smell full of urine! If our man in blue patrol enough, these ppl won't be doing such thing in public.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home